Monday, April 5, 2010

Event - Otto Fong's "Who Is Standing Between Me and My Big Gay Heaven?"

17 of April 2010 @ PELANGI PRIDE CENTRE presents

Otto Fong's "Who Is Standing Between Me and My Big Gay Heaven?"

Details at a Glance

Date: 17 April 2010 (Sat)
Time: 4pm
Venue: Pelangi Pride Centre

Cost per person: $6 (cost of 2 soft drinks and finger food)

RSVP: This event is by invitation only.

As there are LIMITED seats, prior registration is required.
To get an invitation - please email [pelangipridecentre at yahoo dot com] with your name (in full), contact number, the name/s of your guests.



Who Is Standing Between Me and My Big Gay Heaven?

I've been an openly-gay man since September 2007.
I came out because I saw that carrying the closet with me for 30 years did not give me the life I wanted.
I want a career in comic book creation.
I want to live in a country as cool as South Korea or Japan.
I want my family and my partner's family to know each other!
And I want a dog!
But dang! Those homophobes are so in my way!
They stood there like a herd of medieval warriors and said my kind of sex should be illegal!
In the two years that I have been openly-gay, I explored the world outside the closet. Would you like to know what's out there?
Come join us on the 17th of April at PPC!

No comments: